Details of the person responsible for processing your data
Purpose for which your data is processed
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Administrative and commercial management of customers and suppliers.
- Management of reception and assistance centers.
- Management and communication of consultations on the web.
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
Your data will be kept:
- As long as the business relationship is maintained.
- The data will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations required by current legislation and prescription of responsibilities.
- The personal data provided will be kept until deletion is requested by the interested party. - During the period of conservation by legal obligation and prescription of responsibilities, the data will be kept blocked.
- Upon expiration of the retention periods, the data will be destroyed.
Legitimacy for the processing of your data
- The processing is carried out on the basis of a contractual relationship.
- The processing is carried out on the basis of the data subject's consent.
Recipients of personal data and types of data processed
The data will be transferred, if necessary, to: banks and savings banks, public administrations, to the data processors that provide different support to the FUNDACIÓN SOÑAR DESPIERTO, as well as to the necessary third parties with whom communication is required by law, in order to comply with the provision of the aforementioned service.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
What are your rights?
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not FUNDACIÓN SOÑAR DESPIERTO is processing personal data concerning him/her.
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of their inaccurate data or, in any case, request deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Data subjects have the right to object to the processing of their personal data. - In certain circumstances provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR, data subjects may request the restriction of the processing of their data, in which case the data will only be retained for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Under the right to portability, data subjects have the right to obtain the personal data concerning them in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer it to another controller.
How can you exercise your rights?
- By writing to FUNDACIÓN SOÑAR DESPIERTO, C/ BALMES, 104 3º 1ª (08008) BARCELONA
- By writing to FUNDACIÓN SOÑAR DESPIERTO at the following email address: email@example.com
What complaint procedures are available?
If you feel that your rights have not been properly addressed, you have the right to file a complaint with the Catalan Data Protection Authority or the Spanish Data Protection Agency.